Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is the data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with Burgercis Music. Burgercis Music shall combine the personal information with other information to provide and improve our products, services, content, and advertising. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
What personal information we collect
- When you create a Burgercis Music account, register for newsletter, purchase a product, register for a class at Burgercis Music, contact us via our digital channels (Social Media & E-Marketplaces) or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you constantly informed on Burgercis Music’s latest product announcements, promotions and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Burgercis Music, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Burgercis Music’s products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as date of birth, occupation, language, zip code and location so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.