100% support all kind of Acoustic Drum
The XM Evolution Mesh Head Drum Skin A-8S allows drummers to take their acoustic drum kits and transform them into electronic drums.
In just 30 minutes your average sounding drum kit can sound like one of the best drum kits in the world – and it will still feelthe same when you’re drumming.
XM eDrum mesh head drum skins feel like real drums, which means you can seamlessly transition between your acoustic drum kit to a digital drum kit and not notice the difference!
XM’s drum sounds are taken from premium quality acoustic drum kits.
You’ll feel like you’re playing a real drum kit, but with so much more to offer in the way of flexibility and variety of sounds. Keep on jamming with XM eDrum!
- Comes with 5 standard eDrum sets (POP、ROCK、FUNK、JAZZ、EFFECT). Sound quality has been improved over previous modules. Reverb effects have been added to create smoother sounds.
- Each eDrum’s volume and sensitivity can be adjusted, which means you can make more unique sounds to suit your needs.
- The eCymbals have surface, bell, choke, and edge functions, which can each individually output MIDI values. This is much more convenient when working with recording software.
- You can set the Hi-Hat’s Open/Close level by yourself, and then the 8S will calculate 1/4 open and 1/2 open levels based on your playing habits. You can also output its MIDI values.
- There are 6 training modes to help strengthen your drumming skills.
- The 8S module has the ability to expand more extra eCymbal & toms
- Your module’s display screen graphics are easy to understand and use, even without its user manual.
- The 8S module can be linked to a PC via USB, improving the transportation of MIDI signals.
- A built-in mixer offers the choice of sound output from main, phone, or both options.
Skin Package with Module & cables
Example Picture After install
Sample Sound Demo
Assembly Instructions for XM Electronic Drumheads
8S Module Sound Demo
8S Module MIDI Connection
Instructions on how to use the XM 8S Module
Questions to ask: