The Beta series microphones are designed for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast and live sound. They will appeal to artists, engineers and producers looking for a mic that delivers an eloquent, well-focused, musical sound with reliability and consistency.
The Beta series mics offer smooth, natural and extremely musical sonic character with a wide dynamic range. You can count on this mic to capture all the resonance and body from anything from a fine acoustic guitar to a male vocal. The large golden diaphragm provides accurate reproduction of even the subtlest sounds without sacrificing high-frequency performance.
* Capsule: 34MM gold-sputtered diaphragm
* Two external switches: Low cut and sensitivity attenuator
* Polar Pattern: cardioid, figure 8, Omini
* Sensitivity: -37dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
* Output Impedance: 150Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
* Load impedance: ≥1000Ω
* Self Noise: 16dB A
* Max. Input SPL: 132dB (at 1kHz ≤1% T.H.D)
* S/N Ratio:78dB
* Phantom Power Requirement:48V Phantom power
Leather Bag, Windscreen, Sockmount