Simple Pads to Total Electronic Percussion Rig
Whether you’re adding on to your electronic drum kit, turning your acoustic kit into a hybrid setup, or looking for a lightweight electronic kit for grab-and-go gigs, you’re going to dig the Alesis SamplePad Pro. This awesome electronic percussion pad starts off strong with six large dual-zone pads and a pair of raised dual-zone rims plus over 200 killer drum and percussion samples, but it gets even cooler when you consider all the great ways you can expand it to meet your needs. Extra trigger and pedal inputs let you turn the SamplePad Pro into a full kit, whereas SD storage lets you rock out with your own samples.
Alesis SamplePad Pro Electronic Percussion Instrument at a Glance:
- Playable pads plus easy expansion options onboard
- Expand your sound collection with built-in SD storage
- Integrate your samples into any music creation rig
Playable pads plus easy expansion options onboardIn addition to its six main pads, the Alesis SamplePad Pro sports a pair of narrow ridges along the back, bringing the total number of pads up to eight. These eight pads (each framed in blue LED light) already give you enough triggers to cover a decent sized drum kit, but they’re actually all 2-zone sensors, putting a total of 16 sounds at the tip of your sticks from the moment you fire this bad boy up. Need more pads? No problem! There are two additional inputs that let you hook up even more pads. What’s more, you can expand the SamplePad Pro with both a kick pedal input and a hi-hat controller input, allowing you to turn it into a super-portable electronic drum and percussion kit that’s perfect for live performance.
Expand your sound collection with built-in SD storage
The SamplePad Pro comes with a solid collection of over 200 totally playable drum, cymbal, and assorted percussion sounds, which you can arrange as you like into dozens of drum kits. You even have control over each sound’s key attributes, such as pitch, panning, and even reverb. Cooler still, the SamplePad Pro supports up to 32GB SD card media, allowing you to load up a world of your own custom sounds. (By the way, if you need help picking out cool sounds or an SD card, just call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.) Once your sounds are loaded up, it’s easy to set up unique kits that play the way you want them to, thanks to the SamplePad Pro’s simple controls.
Integrate your samples into any music creation rig
Whether you’re using it to trigger sounds to trigger MIDI in the studio or taking it onstage where you can use it to fire off loops and sequences from your drum kit, the connection options onboard the SamplePad Pro make setup easy. A single USB connection is all you need to send audio and MIDI between your SamplePad Pro and your computer, making it incredibly easy to integrate with your favorite DAW or sample program. Traditional 1/4″ outs combined with MIDI I/O accommodate nearly any other kind of rig out there, but the kicker is the combination of a headphone output with a stereo aux input, which lets you rock out to backing tracks, without bugging your neighbors.
Alesis SamplePad Pro Electronic Percussion Instrument Features:
- A versatile electronic instrument that can go from simple pads to a full drum rig
- 8 dual-zone pads (6 pads, 2 rims) are fun to play and highly expressive
- Active blue LED pad illumination defines the edge of each isolated rubber pad
- Expand your rig with 2 additional inputs for drum triggers or performance pads
- Kick pedal and hi-hat pedal inputs let you expand your rig into a full drum kit
- Comes loaded with 200 internal sounds and 10 ready-to-play drum kits
- Load up your own sounds and kits on external SD card media (SD cards not included)
- Save up to 512 sounds and 20 kits on SD cards up to 32GB in capacity
- USB port provides total computer connectivity for MIDI and audio
- Headphone output and aux input make private practice quiet and fun
Build your electronic percussion rig around an Alesis SamplePad Pro!
|Analog Inputs||5 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″|
|Analog Outputs||3 x 1/4″|
|Expansion||SDHC (up to 32GB)|