Product Hardware Specifications
- 25, 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 8 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- 3 InControl buttons (49 & 61 note) 2 InControl buttons (25 note)
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 — Powerful composition and live performance software
- Novation Bass Station software synth — virtual version of Novation’s classic bass synth.
- Novation V-Station software synth — powerful virtual polysynth with tons of great presets.
- Addictive Keys — choose one model from the pro-grade XLN Audio lineup.
- Loopmasters Loops and Samples — 4GB of content spanning multiple genres.
- Free keyboard lessons from Melodics.
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchkey. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchkey integration for InControl. Launchkey will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Fully USB bus powered on Mac or PC.
- Camera connection kit or USB camera adapter required for use with iOS devices (not included). Power supply must also be used (not included).
- Maximum power consumption 9V DC 250mA
Power supply not included
- Launchkey 25: 450mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height
- Launchkey 49: 775mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height
- Launchkey 61: 940mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height