MC1400 is another elite which Alctron has launched in the second half of year 2007, it is a professional FET condenser microphone which has adopted 32mm gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule. It features high sensitivity , low distortion, as well as wide frequency etc. It can pick up the precise sound as well as the high-frequency signal, which the traditional microphones can’t do.
Cardiod,omini and figure-8 polar patterns are selectable from the integrated switches on the microphone chassis, the on board 10dB switch and low frequency roll off switch ensure this microphone can be tailored to use in any applications. Including the professional vocal recording, instrument pick up, meetings, TV studio, radio broadcasting , as well as the on stage performances etc. An additional feature is that it is furnished with a detachable delicate metal pop filter, you can use it directly, in case you don’t like it, you can also take it off and use your own pop filters, very convenient!
* Type: High Performance FET Condenser MIC
* Capsule: 32mm large gold diaphragms capsule.
* Polar pattern: omni-directional,cardioid,figure-8.
* Low cut Filer and sensitivity Attenuator switches
* Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
* Sensitivity: -38dB ± 2dB(odB=1v/Pa)
* Output Impedance: < 200 Ohm
* Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB (A Weight)
* Max SPL: 134dB for 0.5% THD
* Connector:3-Pin XLR
* Power Requirement: 48V phantom power supply